Swiss Travel System: new prices and scope of application from 2021.
We would like to inform you already about the changes in the Swiss Travel System ticket range as of 1 January 2021. The Swiss public transport bodies have made the following decisions:
Swiss Travel Pass and Swiss Travel Pass Flex.
1. Introduction of seasonal prices:
- During the winter season, from 1 January to 30 April 2021, and from 1 November to 31 December 2021, prices will remain at their current levels.
- For travel in the summer season, from 1 May to 31 October 2021, prices will be increased by 10%.
- The price is determined on the basis of the first day of validity of the ticket.
2. Change to the area of validity:
The SNCF (French National Railways) route from Le Châtelard Frontière to Chamonix-Mont-Blanc is no longer included.
Swiss Half Fare Card and Swiss Family Card.
The prices and range of services for the popular Swiss Half Fare Card and the Swiss Family Card will remain unchanged in 2021.You can find detailed information in the range and prices fact sheet Link opens in new window.