On the go in Ticino with SBB.
TILO trains run on the Ticino regional traffic routes.
TILO creates efficient connections between the towns in the canton Ticino and nearby Lombardy.
SBB and Trenord each hold a share of 50%. Trenord is the Lombardy-based railway company created by the merger of Trenitalia’s Lombardy division and Le Nord. It took on the share capital that had been held by Trenitalia until 2011.
TILO has achieved exceptional results in recent years and prides itself on its punctuality and reliability. TILO is the golden standard for train services in the Lombardy region.
- The line network of TILO SA includes the following routes:
- RE10: Erstfeld‒Bellinzona‒Lugano (‒Chiasso‒Milan)
- S10: Bellinzona‒Lugano‒Chiasso (‒Como‒Albate Camerlata)
- S20: Biasca‒Castione Arbedo‒Bellinzona‒Locarno
- S30: (Bellinzona–) Cadenazzo‒Luino (‒Gallarate)
- S40: Albate Camerlata‒Como‒Mendrisio‒Varese (‒Malpensa)
- S50: Varese‒Mendrisio‒Lugano‒Bellinzona