Rolling stock procurement.
We are a reliable procurement partner and your one-stop shop for everything from the purchase of new rolling stock to the approval of your vehicles for service.
Basing our services on your needs, we support you at every stage of the purchasing process. Trends and future passenger development opportunities are closely scrutinised and taken into account as part of the purchasing process. A continuously evolving life-cycle costing system allows us to work with our customers to calculate a cost-efficient vehicle concept with a strategic focus.
Our full service portfolio at a glance.
We have a comprehensive service concept, providing our customers with in-depth knowledge and support at every stage of the procurement process.
- Project execution takes place within a project organisation framework involving specialists in vehicle technology, maintenance, train driving, train formation and marketing
- Integration of the client into the project team
- Risk management
- Warranty processing
- Project management for new vehicles, including acceptance/type testing and organisational and operational roll-outs
How you benefit.
- Cost-efficient vehicle procurement
- Optimisation of life-cycle costs
- Complete range of services from procurement through to commissioning
- Procurement of 60 double-deck multiple units for the Zurich S-Bahn
- Procurement of 200 FLIRT trains
- Procurement of 140 trailer coaches as part of the Domino modernisation programme
- Procurement of 14 ETR 610 tilting trains for Switzerland–Italy cross-border services
- Procurement of 74 double-deck trains for the Zurich S-Bahn
- Procurement of 59 double-deck trains for long-distance services