Quality for you.
Operating has certifications.
We stand for outstanding quality in production. Our management system supports staff with systematised processes. SBB Passenger Division Operating has the following certifications:
- ISO 9001:2015 – certification of the quality management system
- ISO 14001:2015 – certification of environmental management
- OHSAS 18001:2007 – certification of the occupational health and safety management system
- ISO 31000:2009, ONR 49001:2008 – certification of the risk management system
- ISO 3834-2:2005, EN 15085-2:2008-01 – welding quality assurance certification for the Olten, Yverdon-les-Bains, Bellinzona and Biel/Bienne depots and the Zurich Altstetten repair centre
- VPI and ECM certification of the Bellinzona depot
- Swiss Tourism Seal of Quality, Level III
Prizes and awards.
- Prix ESPRIX for our basic concept: “Managing with vision, inspiration and integrity”, March 2014
- Nominated for the Asco Award 2013 with Gerhard Leu Consulting AG, June 2013
- Silver medal on the KPI comparison (materials availability, stock turnover, OTIF figures) of the European railways affiliated to the IRT (International Round Table), October 2012
- Driver video “Immer an der Spitze”, with Olivier Renaud and Lea Steppacher: gold medal in the basic, advanced and vocational training category, Internationale Wirtschaftsfilmtage in Vienna, May 2012
- Recognised for Excellence 5 star, April 2012
Regular certification audits.
Regular certification audits are carried out by internal and external units:
- our own Department for Quality, Safety and Environment (QSE)
- the Swiss Association for Quality and Management Systems (SQS)
- the Swiss Federal Office for Transport (FOT)
- the Swiss National Accident Insurance Fund (SUVA)