Trial and licensing runs.
We offer a complete range of services for rolling stock type approval. Thanks to Switzerland’s topography, the right conditions for every possible trial run are just a short distance away – from the serpentine curves of the Gotthard line to a high-speed run through the Lötschberg tunnel.
Our full service portfolio at a glance.
We organise and plan everything needed for homologation and licensing runs, both in Switzerland and abroad.
- We obtain the necessary permits from the infrastructure manager and the Federal Office of Transport
- We plan a train path, find out when the run can be scheduled, order the necessary train paths and reserve stabling
- We liaise between railway operating bodies, industry and measuring services
- We organise the presence of qualified staff during the run
- We ensure – with the help of properly trained security staff – that your rolling stock is securely stored in the intervals between test and licensing runs
How you benefit.
You quickly receive a well thought-out plan for your trial and licensing runs. We provide everything you need for the execution of the trial and licensing runs. If required, we provide access to technical staff or infrastructure at our workshops.