National, regional or local.
Thanks to a wide range of targeting opportunities, you can reach passengers in a targeted way with your advertising and therefore reduce waste coverage to a minimum.
For example, you can reduce your campaign to certain regions or routes with timetable-based targeting. Visualise the various possibilities for yourself.
Reach your customers right where they are at the time. We offer the following options:
- Geolocation, based on GPS coordinates
- Targeting individual or several of the roughly 80 WiFi locations (e.g. adapted to your branch network)
The timetable website offers you the opportunity to run locally-based advertising campaigns (geo-targeting based on location or canton). The following targeting options are available:
- Departure and/or arrival location
- Departure and/or arrival canton
- Departure and/or arrival time
- Departure and/or arrival date
- Departure and/or arrival day
- National and/or international connection
Would you like to reach customers who travel in a certain way? The following information can help you with this:
- 1st class or 2nd class
- Item (e.g. supersaver tickets, 1-day travelpass)