Safety and quality.
The Safety and Quality unit ensures that safety, quality and punctuality levels are maintained and continuously improved.
This specialist management unit is responsible for the Group’s two primary objectives of safety and punctuality. Supported by the divisions’ units, it is responsible for the following duties:
- Managing and further developing a comprehensive, integrated and effective safety and quality management system
- Developing the safety and quality strategy
- Establishing targets, programmes, standards and methods in relation to safety, quality and punctuality
- Analysing incidents and defining measures
- Anticipating developments and challenges
- Supporting and evaluating all major Group decisions from a safety, quality and customer punctuality perspective
Patrick Hadorn (born in 1970 in Switzerland), Head of Safety & Quality since 1 January 2017.
Mechanical engineer with a University of Applied Sciences degree. At SBB since 2014. My most recent position was Head of Quality, Safety and Environment in the Passenger Traffic Division and I was Vice President Quality & Safety and a member of the management board of RUAG Aviation before that.