Safety and production quality.
The Safety and Quality unit ensures that safety, quality and punctuality levels are maintained and continuously improved.
This specialist management unit is responsible for the Group’s two primary objectives of safety and punctuality. Supported by the divisions’ units, it is responsible for the following duties:
- Managing and further developing a comprehensive, integrated and effective safety and quality management system
- Developing the safety and quality strategy
- Establishing targets, programmes, standards and methods in relation to safety, quality and punctuality
- Analysing incidents and defining measures
- Anticipating developments and challenges
- Supporting and evaluating all major Group decisions from a safety, quality and customer punctuality perspective
Head of Safety and Production Quality (since 2023)