Morges: modernisation of the rail station.
Morges station will be completely modernised and secured in order to absorb the current significant flow of passengers and to accommodate the increase in passengers expected by 2035. Once the work is complete, the station will be modern, with step-free access, and enable improved access from the north to the south of the tracks, therefore linking the new districts.
- 2022: public inspection of plans for platform 1
- Spring 2023: start of works on platform 1
- 2023: public inspection of plans for Morges station
- End of 2023: opening of extended platform 1
- 2026: start of works on Morges station
- End of 2032: end of works