Geneva-Cornavin: engineering work associated with advance upgrades.
The first advance measures involve building the interlocking system at Geneva and the washing station, and relocating the maintenance base.
We would like to warn you, as a resident affected by this construction work, about occasional disruptions by giving you regular updates. You can read our calendar and our news updates to find out about upcoming work.
- 2019-2023 – renewal of the interlocking system
- 2019-2021 – relocation of the train washing station
- 2019-2021 – logistics warehouse and track
- 2020-2022 – parking area (Vernier-Meyrin)
- 2020 – 400 metre track (La Praille)
Engineering work updates.
We are currently carrying out the following work:
Work on the first wave of advance measures will begin in early autumn 2019, pending issuing of the planning permission.
From early autumn 2019