Construction work at Meyrin station.
We are revitalising the Meyrin rail station in order to provide you with more comfortable and convenient facilities, with easier access to trains and more seats on longer trains.
A new underpass dedicated to human-powered mobility is also being built.All about the project
We would like to warn you, as a resident affected by this construction work, about occasional disruptions by giving you regular updates. You can read our calendar and our news updates to find out about upcoming work.
- 2012 – preliminary studies
- 2018 – planning permission
- 2019 – start of construction
- 2019 – opening of La Plaine, Russin, Satigny and Zimeysa stations
- 2020 – opening of Meyrin station
- 2021 – opening of Vernier station
Engineering work updates.
We are currently carrying out the following work:
Work is currently underway on Rue Lect. Public utility networks need to be rerouted and the site must be prepared for the upcoming work on the tracks and platforms.
The next stage will begin in early autumn 2019.
Meyrin rail station
April to September 2019