Lausanne: construction work at Paleyres.
We want to offer you more seating and greater flexibility during peak hours. To do this, we are building three 400-metre sidings for long-distance trains.
We would like to warn you, as a resident affected by this construction work, about occasional disruptions by giving you regular updates. You can read our calendar and our news updates to find out about upcoming work.
- 2016 – start of construction
- 2020 – start of operations
- 2021 – end of construction
Engineering work updates.
We are currently carrying out the following work:
- Construction of the retaining wall west of the Montolivet underpass
- Completion of the new Montolivet underpass
- Completion of various railway engineering works
Les Paleyres parking area, east of Lausanne station, between the Simplon and Bern lines