Construction work at Satigny station.
We are revitalising the Satigny rail station in order to provide you with more comfortable and convenient facilities, more seating and easier access to public transport and human-powered mobility.
We would like to warn you, as a resident affected by this construction work, about occasional disruptions by giving you regular updates. You can read our calendar and our news updates to find out about upcoming work.
- 2012 – preliminary studies
- 2018 – planning permission
- 2018 – start of construction
- 2019 – opening of La Plaine, Russin, Satigny and Zimeysa stations
- 2020 – opening of Meyrin station
- 2021 – opening of Vernier station
Engineering work updates.
We are currently carrying out the following work:
Construction work is in its final stages. The platform equipment (including the canopies) will be installed this summer.
Satigny rail station