Construction work at Satigny station.
We have modernized Satigny railway station to offer you more comfort, more seats and easier access to public transport and soft mobility.
We would like to warn you, as a resident affected by this construction work, about occasional disruptions by giving you regular updates. You can read our calendar and our news updates to find out about upcoming work.
- 2012 – preliminary studies
- 2018 – planning permission
- 2018 – start of construction
- 2019 – opening of La Plaine, Russin and Satigny stations
- 2020 – opening of Zimeysa and Meyrin stations
- 2021 – opening of Vernier station
Engineering work updates.
We are currently carrying out the following work:
The works are nearing completion.
Satigny rail station