In order to operate on our track network* as an RU, you need a track access permit, safety certification from the Federal Office of Transport and a track access agreement with us as infrastructure manager (IM).Please note the sub-page on vehicle utilisation under your safety certificate
The track access agreement is used to govern the business relationship between you as RU and us as IM. It is a standard agreement.
The key components of the agreement are:
- SBB’s General Terms and Conditions for the use of railway infrastructure (GTC-IM)
- the Network Statement
- the IM’s List of Infrastructure Services
- Track Access Agreement (sample) (PDF, 303 KB)Link opens in new window. (PDF, 303 KB)This document is not barrier-free.
- Amendment to Appendix 1 (Point of contact of the RU)Link opens in new window.
- Amendment to Appendix 2 (Release of customer accounting codes)Link opens in new window.
- IMs overview map (PDF, 2.2 MB)Link opens in new window. (PDF, 2.2 MB)This document is not barrier-free.
- GTC-IMLink opens in new window.