Become a supplier.
SBB is interested in your products and services. If you have not yet had any contact with our company, you can present your range of services as a supplier by applying online.
Companies can actively make SBB aware of their products and services in order to become a new supplier. Firstly, this can happen through participation in calls for public tender – published on the SIMAP web platform – as per PPA/PPO.SIMAP web platform Link opens in new window.
And secondly, suppliers can introduce themselves to SBB Purchasing and be taken into account for orders placed directly or by tender invitation. This is the beginning of a multi-stage qualification procedure.
Product / production site.
- Railway vehicles
- Production facilities & technologies (fleet, production & maintenance)
- Replacement vehicle parts
- Road vehicles
- Track construction, contact line
- Electrical systems & active energy, customer information & lighting
- Signalling installations & train control systems
- Civil engineering
- Building construction
- Facility management
- Consumables, operating materials, furniture, professional clothing
- General services
- Disposal services
- Media, marketing & print
- Telecom, data networks