Network access conditions.

In order to operate on our track network* as an RU, you need a track access permit, safety certification from the Federal Office of Transport and a track access agreement with us as infrastructure manager (IM).

The track access agreement is used to govern the business relationship between you as RU and us as IM. It is a standard agreement.

The key components of the agreement are:

  • SBB’s General Terms and Conditions for the use of railway infrastructure (GTC-IM)
  • the Network Statement
  • the IM’s List of Infrastructure Services

Further content